Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer is almost here...

...and I'm not talking about the season. It appears as though lately this blog has gone to the dogs as B and I have been looking for a sister for Scout.

Well we found her... and she comes home from the vet tomorrow. :-)

Meet Summer...


3 comments:

d.a.r. said...

So precious!! Congrats on your latest addition :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - she is BEAUTIFUL! She looks SO sweet! Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you all (and soooo jealous! haha). Two is just so much fun, and two Labs is pretty much Heaven. How old is she? Can't wait to hear all about her :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment and your sympathy:) Helps to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks I'm not crazy hahaha. SO happy to hear the "new girl" is settling in well! It's official: Dog needs a friends, so we're going to start looking in earnest too! Can't wait for stories & photos of your new little one.