Ashley at Drew and Ashley tagged me in the bag tag that has been frequently appearing on many of your blogs. It's a slow day at the office, and it's gorgeous outside (making me wise I was out and not in), so I decided to take a mini break to participate.
The Rules:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. You CANNOT sneak into your closet and pull out some cute little things- we want to know the purse you last carried... NO cheating!
2. List how much it cost - this is not to judge but for entertainment only. If there is a fabulous story to go along with your fabulous purse, let us hear it!
3. Tag some lucky ladies to participate and then link back to this post.

Ok so here is a picture of my current bag. I love it's ability to match 85% of my wardrobe, it's pockets for both my personal cell phone and my work cell phone, and it's adorable but very functional for me size! This bag was free to me since it was a Christmas present, but I believe it costs around $40.00.
That said, I tag...
1. JLC
2. Bride
3. Tiff
4. Sarah
5. Queen Bee Swain
Have a lovely Tuesday!
photo from http://www.verabradley.com/

2 comments:
Cute bag! I love the colors!!
This is such a cute purse - it goes with everything!
Post a Comment